Wednesday, October 24, 2012

21 Weeks

21 week baby bump

This has been a week of just ordinary life.  Getting the house clean, making dinners, working and loving Jesus with all that I am.  We've hit the head cold season in our house, but I think that we are almost done.  Josh felt the baby move this week, which was a much looked forward to event.  Little Bean continues to move around often and I can feel the movements much clearer, which I love!  Life is blessed and there are so many hidden blessings that we miss out on because we move to fast.  This week was a conscious effort to thank my good God for all that He is, all that He has done, and all that He has given to me.  Oh that we might know Him more!

Baby stats (approximately):
10.5 in
(I believe that we have now started measuring from the feet to crown)
12.7 oz
Digestive system is preparing for the outside world
Eyelids and eyebrows have formed, which means Little Bean can blink
Bone marrow has started making blood cells
Small intestines is starting to absorb small amounts of sugar


No comments: