Wednesday, October 17, 2012

20 Weeks

20 week baby bump

20 weeks = half way!  It's actually really hard for me to believe that we are at this point already, at least most days.  Like so many other times in my life, I have to ask where has the time gone?  Things are going well and for that I am so thankful!  This past week we had another midwife appointment.  Everything is looking good and right on track.  Little Bean's heart rate was in the upper 140's.  A big milestone this week has been feeling Baby move!  I wasn't sure what I was feeling was actually "it" the first few times, but there's no question now.  So far, we seem to have quite the active little person.  = )

Baby stats (approximately):
6.5  in
10.6 oz
Has working tastebuds
Gulping several ounces of amniotic fluid each day (significantly more than before)
Has established sleep habits
Recognizes Daddy and Mommy's voices

5 comments:

Meghann said...

Hannah I love this photo! And I love that Baby is half-cooked! So exciting! Glad to hear you're doing well =D Love ya!

Hannah said...

Thank you! I always appreciate your comments.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Though I'm pretty sure you're poohing a bit ;). You are so cute, can't wait till little Bean pops out... Looks like I'll be there for sure!

Suzanne said...

Love the pictures! Please post some with your beautiful face. I'm beginning to think you are a headless mama.

Hannah said...

@ Ruth: Yay! I'm glad you will hopefully be here. = )
@ Suzanne: Thanks! I'll post some face pictures this week. = )