Friday, November 20, 2009

"You see this pottery? It had to be formed and fired, painted and re-fired, for it to turn out as beautiful and colorful and useful as it is now. There are days when I feel like that's where I am. In the fire, burning up. That's when I have to remind myself that I'm in the kiln, being handmade into some useful new vessel for the Lord."
~Deborah Bedford
The Hair Ribbons








"But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed."
~2 Corinthians 4:7-9




2 comments:

Amy Blevins said...

Beautiful pictures as always!!! I love the scripture verses that you used with your pictures!!! Keep up the wonderful work!!!

Amy Blevins

Hannah said...

Thank you, Amy! Your encouragement is always such blessing!