Saturday, August 15, 2009





"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
~Helen Keller







"But now this is what the Lord says - He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel: 'Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Saviour."
~Isaiah 43:1-3



2 comments:

Amy Blevins said...

Hi Hannah,
The baby is so cute! Whose baby is it and what is the name? Also who is the toddler walking in the other pictures? Just curious. They are really cute.
Amy

Hannah said...

Amy,

The baby is my cousin, Joshua. The toddler is another one of my cousins, Nathan. They are cuties, thanks!